Friday, 3 February 2012

More Stuff!

So last night I got my tools and beads out and sat myself down to do some crafting.

I managed to make 4 rings. The first 2 were not quite a success, as the glue didn't harden properly and the front of the ring fell off the base. Think I've managed to remedy this though as the ones I made later and left to set overnight are absolutely perfect. Do think I need to do some more research on glues though, as if the goal of this project is to make rings etc... that are good enough to sell, they need to be perfect. My Tatty Devine book suggest araldite so when my new beads come over the weekend, I'll be going to fetch some of that!

Below are some pictures of last night's endeavours- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment